Thursday, July 24, 2008

LJC's Project Page Has 4 Categories With LOADS of Ideas

This is one crafty lady. Go here to check out the index of her projects. There are links for Craftiness, Cooking, Garden and House.

Under Cooking I like . . .
  1. The Rice Krispy treat birthday cake. Since my daughter doesn't do dairy, eggs or wheat this could be a great alternative for her.
  2. The dog biscuits. They are made from ingredients I already have.
  3. The zucchini recipes. There are 12 different ones! Unfortunately my zucchini plant is not prolific this year. I should have planted more than one. :-(

Under Craftiness I like . . .

  1. The knit dishcloths. That reminds me, I need to dig out mine that's still on the needles to bring to C.A.M.P. I'm sure one of you ladies can show me how to finish it off.
  2. The chocolate bar cozy. These would be great gifts at Valentine's Day. Hmmm. Maybe even for the next Women's Retreat? Go here for more color choices.
  3. The knitted Christmas tree garland. This is so cute. Really you could use any color of fuzzy yarn. The dollar store usually has a bunch. I'm ready to start Christmas, so this is a must on my to-do list.

Under Garden I like . . .

  1. This concrete mushroom. So quick, cute and another must do. Here is a picture of two in the garden. Go to image 8.

So, what has caught your fancy?

2 comments:

ljc said...

Hey, your page came up in my google alerts. I am so glad you like my projects! Reminds me I need to add some new ones. - Jenny

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

I do like your projects alot!

I am knitting the Christmas garland right now and it is sooooo cute.

I am using the white cha cha yarn which looks like the eyelet yarn you used. I found a whole stash of this at the Dollar store, so I'm very happy with the price. :-)

Susan